[Opendnssec-user]

刘硕 shuoleo at 126.com
Tue Oct 9 08:15:20 UTC 2012

>This is very surprising to me, as we have proven interoperability with quite a few HSMs; see https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/DOCREF/HSM for a full list

Yes, I have seen that page.

>What venders have you been talking to?

We have been talking to a vendor in China.
I think the vendor we have been talking to in our country abides the rules of some
authorities, and we are afraid that foreign products may not pass the authentication
of the security authority here. So what you have tested may not be suitable for us...
OMG!

Best regards,
Stuart