[Opendnssec-user] DNSSEC GPU acceleration of RSA sign operation

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Thu Nov 15 17:51:12 UTC 2012

Have you seen this?

http://svsf40.icann.org/meetings/siliconvalley2011/presentation-gpu-accelerated-rsa-13mar11-en.pdf

The repository with the code can be found here:

https://git.nic.cz/redmine/projects/cursa/repository

According to our measurements the nVidia cards don't have enough
throughput to be better than simple openssl on multicore machines. But
your experience may vary.

Ondrej

Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>