[Opendnssec-user] Key has gone straight to active use ..

Alex Dalitz AlexD at nominet.org.uk
Tue May 22 12:47:20 UTC 2012

On 22 May 2012, at 09:37, Sander Smeenk wrote:

> 2) Disable the auditor in my OpenDNSSEC configuration so the signed zone
> gets accepted with the key-that-has-not-undergone-all-states

I think this is your best option. If the only issue preventing the zone being published is this message, then it should be fine to disable the auditor, publish the zone, and enable the auditor again.

There is no command-line option to override auditor check - this must currently be done in the XML.

Thanks,

Alex.