[Opendnssec-user] Reverse zones?

Gustafsson Daniel L daniel.l.gustafsson at atea.se
Wed Mar 7 14:33:59 UTC 2012

I Agree with Casper,

as a user of OpenDNSSec and NSEC3 I would get a more 'complicated'
DNSSec-structure
where one part is NSEC3 and the other NSEC.

Though I have not signed any reverse-zones yet, only my .se (sweden) zones.

Just want to throw a question out to the list to get as many scenarios as
possible:

*	What is the reason and benefit that you sign your IPv4 reverse zones?

Regards,
++DG

PS. My first mail to the list that I've been following along time. :)
DS