[Opendnssec-user] SOA element overrides in kasp.xml

Dick Visser visser at terena.org
Sat Mar 3 09:43:45 UTC 2012

Hi

I see that in kasp.xml a couple of values from the input zone are overridden.
For TTL and Minimum of the SOA record, I want these to be just the
same as my input zone, but AFAIK there is no way to do this, other
than manually filling in the same value.
The Serial value has an option "keep" which keeps whatever is in the input zone.
Would it be an idea to have this option also for TTL and Minimum?
If such an option would exists, it should be a sane default as well,
so it would make sense to have the default policy configured like that
too...

--
Dick Visser
System & Networking Engineer