[Opendnssec-user] Signing large zone and .tmp file issue

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Mon Jul 23 06:48:44 UTC 2012

Hi Stuart,

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 7:31 AM, 刘硕 <shuoleo at 126.com> wrote:
> Jul 20 11:44:51 CST-BJ-104 ods-signerd: [adapter] read zone example4 from
> file input adapter /var/opendnsse

This log line looks strange, was it cut off?

> And When I run ods-signer sign --all command, the other three small zones
> are signed and transfer to BIND successfully,but example4 zone file which is
> 20Mb seemed not signed and transferred at all
> Jul 20 11:58:13 CST-BJ-104 ods-signerd: [tools] unable to write zone
> example4: adapter failed (Assertion error)

As the log says there was an Assertion Error when trying to write the
zone and there for it was not transfered.

There have been a lot of fixes done for 1.4 branch, maybe you could
try our trunk?
$ svn checkout https://svn.opendnssec.org/trunk OpenDNSSEC-trunk

/Jerry