[Opendnssec-user] Key rollover over due

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Fri Jul 20 10:54:46 UTC 2012

> >2012-07-17T07:11:55+02:00 christine ods-enforcerd: ERROR: Trying to make
> >non-backed up ZSK active when RequireBackup flag is set
>
> Yes, there are messages just like the above one, that's why I think the backup work matters with keyrollover.

From our documentation page (https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/DOCS/conf.xml):

"<RequireBackup> is an optional element that specifies that keys from this repository may not be used until they are backed up. If backup has been done, then use 'ods-ksmutil' command to notify OpenDNSSEC about this. The backup notification is needed for OpenDNSSEC to be able to complete a key rollover."

Sara.