[Opendnssec-user]ods-signer failed when ods-signerd is running

刘硕 shuoleo at 126.com
Wed Jul 18 07:59:26 UTC 2012

Hi Jerry,

>Why do you start a second ods-signerd ??

Well,that's a good question.
Once upon a time,ods-signerd is down,only ods-enforcerd remained,so I tried to start the ods-signerd process manully,maybe I type the command more than once, so I found the problem, and still don't know why .
Sometimes there is no file in /var/run/opendnssec and only one ods-signerd is still running, I call it ghost process.
Actually,in production mode, no one would start more than one ods-signerd process.

Stuart