[Opendnssec-user] Signer stuck after migration from 32-bit to 64-bit

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Tue Jan 24 15:02:36 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 15:54, Rickard Bellgrim <rickard at opendnssec.org> wrote:
>> - the arch bits non-portability (that's really braindead on PKCS#11
>> API to use variable length integers)
>
> Yes, can do that
>
>> - the export/import including the label stuff
>
> Documentation is available:
>
> https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/SoftHSMDOCS/SoftHSM+Documentation+Home#SoftHSMDocumentationHome-Keymanagement

Here I miss the part where you say: It's not important what's in the label.

> https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/DOCS/Migrating+to+OpenDNSSEC#MigratingtoOpenDNSSEC-Exportthekeys

Ok, it's written here.

Maybe it would be a good idea to add information to --help

e.g. change:
  --label <text>    Defines the label of the object or the token.
to something like:
  --label <text>    Defines the label of the object or the token (not
used in OpenDNSSEC).

Or it's not possible because it's general PKCS#11 API?

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>