[Opendnssec-user] How configure multiple masters in zonefetch.xml

Henrik Dahlberg henrik.dahlberg at dnsmonitor.se
Fri Jan 13 15:02:14 UTC 2012

Hi!
I have a "bump-in-the-wire" set up of OpenDNSSEC with two master name servers and 3 slaves.
With one master everything works fine, but I haven't figured out how to add the second master server with a separate TSIG key.
I've scavanged the Internet for the information and all I have found so far is that it is possible to configure but I haven't found any examples of how to do it.
Any help or pointers in the right direction is apprecieated!

Thanks

Henrik Dahlberg
DNSmonitor Sverige AB