[Opendnssec-user] *WARNING* message

Fredrik Pettai pettai at nordu.net
Thu Jan 5 12:56:53 UTC 2012

Ok, I'm not 100% sure how I should interpret this warning:

# ods-ksmutil key rollover --zone eduid.se --keytype ZSK
SQLite database set to: /var/opendnssec/kasp.db
*WARNING* This zone shares keys with others, all instances of the active key on this zone will be retired; are you sure? [y/N] N
Okay, quitting...

Isn't it just one instance of the active (ZSK) key for my zone? Does it mean that the other zones using the same key will continue as normal? Maybe this warning message could be written in a better way.

Re,
/P