[Opendnssec-user] time issues

Fredrik Pettai pettai at nordu.net
Wed Jan 4 19:33:40 UTC 2012

On Jan 2, 2012, at 16:37 , Rickard Bellgrim wrote:

>> For you information, although too late to prevent some domains from
>> breaking now, I am preparing a ldns release.
>
> Thanks!
>
> The latest patch from you in ldns-trunk now handles the dates better.
> I assume that Yday starts from 0.
>
> I have also tested for the next new year which includes a leap year :)

Another question regarding the problems that ldns caused for OpenDNSSEC,
is it possible to clear/change OpenDNSSECs internal SOA serial ?

I noticed that some zones have gotten "interesting" serials as side-effect of what happened:

Jan  4 19:11:35 hidden-master ods-auditor[6296]: SOA differs : from 2012010401 to 2065302802

The configuration says it should be type "datecounter", but it doesn't look like a ordinary date any more...

/P