[Opendnssec-user] ods-signer

Bryton bryton at tznic.or.tz
Mon Jan 2 07:45:17 UTC 2012

Also If I add

ods-signer sign me.ne.mm

only in crontab it does not work either....

Hi,

I am having one strange problem,

I created a script that signs and update the ds to the parent zone as
follows...

ods-signer sign me.ne.mm
ods-ksmutil key export --zone me.ne.mm --ds --keystate active >
/home/mylaptop/me.ne.mm.ds
cat /home/mylaptop/me.ne.mm.ds >> /var/lib/opendnssec/unsigned/ne.mm

when I execute the script it works fine.....

But when I add it to crontab so that it runs automatically it does not work

I have tried to change the permision on /var/lib/opendnssec/signed to
allow 775 or 777 but did not work.....

I have also tried to add a crontab -e -u opendnssec to ensure the script
runs under opendnssec user still fails...

Any idea?

--
[ Bryton | Systems Engineer | .tzNIC | www.tznic.or.tz | PGP F1D2D0BC  ]