[Opendnssec-user] time issues

Fredrik Pettai pettai at nordu.net
Sun Jan 1 21:45:07 UTC 2012

On Jan 1, 2012, at 21:47 , Miek Gieben wrote:
> [ Quoting <pettai at nordu.net> at 21:05 on Jan  1 in "[Opendnssec-user] ti..." ]
>> Hi,
>>
>> I noticed time(ing) issues with OpenDNSSEC. In the log I get entries like this:
>
> Is it this?
>
> http://lists.opendnssec.org/pipermail/opendnssec-user/2011-December/001501.html

I saw that thread, but I haven't tried the included patch that worked for you yet. But I will try it now.

(I didn't pay enough attention to it, since the was no agreement on what "ultimate" patch for the problem should look like, nor did I see an acknowledgement on ldns "homepage", nor a new release/patch release of ldns...)

Re,
/P