[Opendnssec-user] ods-auditor problem

Wytze van der Raay wytze at deboca.net
Sun Jan 1 13:34:23 UTC 2012

Op 31-12-2011 17:59, Paul Wouters schreef:
> On Sat, 31 Dec 2011, Wytze van der Raay wrote:
>
>> Since Dec 26, we are suddenly experiencing a problem with the
>> ods-auditor:
>> it has started to reject the signed result for the cacert.org zone:
>
>> (/var/opendnssec/tmp/cacert.org.inbound and
>> /var/opendnssec/tmp/cacert.org.finalized) : ERR private method `split'
>> called
>> for nil:NilClass- moving on to next zone. Trace for debugging :
>> /usr/local/lib/opendnssec/kasp_auditor/auditor.rb:1275:in
>> `get_name_and_types'
>
> Looks like a ruby issue? Try upgrading/downgrading ruby?

The ruby version hasn't been changed on this system (nor anything else).
Current versions on this OpenSuSE 11.4 system are:

	ruby-1.8.7.p334-1.4.1.x86_64
	rubygems-1.5.0-3.1.x86_64
	dnsruby-1.53

I don't have the option to play around with (distro-supplied) ruby or
rubygems, only dnsruby is user-installed (and matching the documented
requirements of OpenDNSSEC).
Better suggestions?

Regards,
-- wytze