[Opendnssec-user] ods-ksmutil key list --zone segfaults

Sander Smeenk ssmeenk at freshdot.net
Mon Feb 20 13:20:22 UTC 2012

> >Strange. It was working fine a day or two ago.
> Did you enable AppArmor?

No. Yes. Maybe.
AppArmor is (and was) enabled but there are no profiles set to manage
OpenDNSSEC or SoftHSM files. Disabling AppArmor completely does not fix
this segfault issue either.

> The trace is unusable without debug symbols installed. I am not sure how
> to do that on ubuntu/debian with precompiled packages.

I could recompile the packages on my pbuilder-setup and leave out the
stripping of binaries.

I was hoping for the "Looks like a problem i had once ..."-reply :-)

-Sndr.