[Opendnssec-user] DNSSEC check tools (CLI, not GUI)?

Peter Olsson pol at leissner.se
Mon Dec 17 02:20:14 UTC 2012

I use yazvs.pl on our DNSSEC domains, but it stopped
working because of a removed method new_from_hash in
Net:DNS:RR. I'm not a perl programmer, so I have to
change to another DNSSEC check tool. Requirements are:

* Run from cron

* Preferably written in python, perl, C or bash script

* I want the tool to check, at least, that the DNSSEC
  zone and its keys and signatures are working and valid
  from the Internet point of view, and that there are no
  keys expiring in less than X days

I'm currently looking at the tools at
http://otrs.menandmice.com/otrs/public.pl?Action=PublicFAQZoom;ItemID=139

But I thought that there must be some good recommendations
from members of this list.

Thanks!

Peter Olsson                    pol at leissner.se