[Opendnssec-user]New zone can not be digged after resigning

刘硕 shuoleo at 126.com
Mon Aug 6 12:35:30 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm signing a zone using Adapter DNS, when I added some new RR to the unsigned zone file in /unsigned directory, I assumed that after the next resigning period, I could dig the data out, but after 3 resigning period, I still could not get them from BIND, but the syslog recorded every resigning detail, it worked well, I found that the new RR did not exist in the signed zone file. So, will OpenDNSSEC reload all the /unsigned zone files into memory to resign or some other method? But I cant understand why it can not detect the newly add RRs and sign them.

Best regards,
Stuart