[Opendnssec-user] softHSM

Bryton bryton at tznic.or.tz
Thu Aug 2 08:46:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am using openDNSSEC and softHSM to sign one domain.I want to extend it
so that I have two separate servers  signing one primary and another one
ready to sign incase the primary can not sign for any reasons.

I understand I can have keys backed up on another HSM attached to the
server and specified as another repository on conf.xml but would like to
use softHSM instead for a server located somewhere else.

Is there an automatic way of backing up the keys to the backup softHSM
server?