[Opendnssec-user] Adding a new zone

Carlos M. Martinez carlos at lacnic.net
Tue Mar 15 16:18:49 UTC 2011

Hello all,

This is probably a (very) noob question, but, I need to get it out of my
mind:

- When adding a zone, the auditor complains about not finding an XML
config file for the zone signing. If I use ods-signer to try to sign the
zone, I get a message stating that the zone is not yet being signed

- Around one hour later, the zone is effectively signed with a brand new key

The question is: which process controls the generation of this XML file
and how can I force it to run earlier and not wait this period of time?

Warm regards

Carlos

--
Carlos M. Martinez