[Opendnssec-user] No call of DelegationSignerSubmitCommand after zone add

Rickard Bellgrim rickard at opendnssec.org
Sat Jun 25 08:23:24 UTC 2011

Your Enforcer is running each configured interval. The default value
is each hour, check your conf.xml. This is when the signconf will be
created and the Signer Engine can sign your zone.

If you want this to go quicker, call:
ods-ksmutil notify

The DelegationSignerSubmitCommand will only be called when OpenDNSSEC
think the DS RRset should be changed. The KSK first have to propagate.
Check with "ods-ksmutil key list" to see when your new KSK is ready.

// Rickard