[Opendnssec-user] DelegationSignerSubmitCommand

Volker Janzen voja at voja.de
Fri Jun 24 12:28:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

you're right, I want a script that that looks which DS records are
published at the TLD level and then tell OpenDNSSEC that they are
present.

I'd try the following:

- Fetch all zones from OpenDNSSEC configuration (later perhaps only the
zones that are needed, when the installation gets bigger)
- Detect all(?) nameservers of the TLD for the zone
- Ask every TLD nameserver for DS records of the zone
- When one DS is present on every nameserver: push these to OpenDNSSEC
(should be no problem to push all into, OpenDNSSEC seems to know when it
has to do something, or not)

I don't know if this could work. Perhaps I just need some kind of
spooling, when OpenDNSSEC sends me DNSKEYs, that I wait then x hours
before proceeding the checks above.

What do you think?

Greetings
   Volker