[Opendnssec-user] DelegationSignerSubmitCommand

Volker Janzen voja at voja.de
Wed Jun 22 07:21:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've some questions regarding the DelegationSignerSubmitCommand
option.

I get *ALL* DNSKEYs that should be set for domain? There are no
missing? If I get one DNSKEY, I'll set only this, if I get two, I'll
set them.

>From the docs:
> Remember that the ods-ksmutil key ds-seen must be given in order to complete the rollover.

Are there suggestions how to manage this? I thought the policy says
how long this should take.

> There are two examples available: an eppclient and a simple mail script.

Is this included in the Debian package?

Greetings,
   Volker