[Opendnssec-user] SOLVED: ERROR: error executing SQL - no such table: dbadmin

Volker Janzen voja at voja.de
Tue Jun 21 16:12:45 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I found the error. I was mistaken when I said, that I had a "fresh"
system. I found files from an old installation of OpenDNSSEC in the
/usr/local folder. After removing all of these files, purge the Debian
setup and re-install everything, this error was gone.

Currently I'm looking after a softhsm file permission problem:

ods-signerd: SoftHSM: init: Could not open token database. Probably
wrong privileges: /var/lib/softhsm/slot0.db

Solved by a "chown -R opendnssec /var/lib/softhsm/".

Is it recommented to simply chown?

Greetings
   Volker