[Opendnssec-user] softhsm on Debian unstable

Volker Janzen voja at voja.de
Tue Jun 21 08:22:08 UTC 2011

Hi Ondřej,

you're right. When purging the packages and trying to install 1.2.1 or
1.3rc3 again, I cannot reproduce the problem.

I thought that the system was an upgrade from lenny to unstable that
did not have an install of OpenDNSSEC or SoftHSM before. There where
only few packages installed at all.

I can't tell what caused the problem, but after purging everything
related to softhsm and opendnssec the error is gone.

Please close the report, sorry for any inconvenience.

I hope to start by tests with 1.3rc3 soon.

Regards
   Volker