[Opendnssec-user] What should happen when you change the policy for a zone

Sion Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Thu Jan 27 11:54:38 UTC 2011

> I faced similar issues during my testing period of OpenDNSSEC. Could you
> provide us with some advice on how to implement a policy change in order
> to avoid this issue?

Hi there.

I'm slightly reluctant to say too much until I have fully understood what is
going on.

An alternative strategy is to change the policy itself, so that the zone stays
on the same policy. I'm not sure if that would fit your requirement.

I'll keep this list up to date with any information I have, causes, fixes,
patches, etc...

Sion