[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC, HSM and key ceremony

Jaromir Talir jaromir.talir at nic.cz
Mon Jan 24 18:19:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

we are thinking the same way as Michael. Is there some plan to support
this "pregenerated ZSK's and DNSKEY signatures" in future versions of
OpenDNSSEC? I would vote for it and it's not mentioned in
http://www.opendnssec.org/about/release-plan/ .

Or maybe 1.3. item - "Support for signing a root zone" is hiding this
feature and it's right on the way? :)

Regards,
Jaromir