[Opendnssec-user] Donation of 5 Feitian PKI cards

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE jmpoure at gooze.eu
Mon Jan 17 12:57:41 UTC 2011

Le lundi 17 janvier 2011 à 13:10 +0100, Rickard Bellgrim a écrit :

> Thank you. This is good know if we would do a second review of HSM:s
> focusing on smartcards. And maybe someone from the OpenSC community
> can help us with that. We will see how the discussions progress.

Dear Rickard,

Here we are talking mainly about OpenDNSsec project.

Using a smartcard would be interesting to secure your main certificate
or implement authentication and maybe some other features.

So if interested developers are interested, please order directly from
us a free smartcard and you may study/start development easily.

OpenSC may also be queried over the network, but I don't know exactly
how. I saw this feature added by Viktor some time ago.

Kind regards,