[Opendnssec-user] Donation of 5 Feitian PKI cards

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE jmpoure at gooze.eu
Mon Jan 17 10:39:44 UTC 2011

Dear members of OpenDNSsec,

GOOZE offers the Feitian PKI smartcard and
we would like to support OpenDNSsec project.

In the event that it would help you,
we would like to make a donation of 5 free Feitian PKI cards
to your project.

The Feitian PKI card is fully compatible with OpenSC free
software solutions, under GNU/Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.

If you are interested, you may contact me
or order a free card directly on our website:
http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-pki-free-software-developer-card

The documentation of the card and tutorials are available here:
http://www.gooze.eu/tutorials

Kind regards,