[Opendnssec-user] Debian packages for OpenDNSSEC v1.2.0

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Fri Jan 14 14:08:13 UTC 2011

Anyway, I have opendnssec 1.2.0 packages built, so you can try them by running:

echo "http://ppa.sury.org/debian/ unstable main" >
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/sury.list

There are only amd64 binaries right now, I'm building i386 binaries atm.

Please don't expect those packages to be fully working, it's more like
- it builds and the maintainer hadn't time to test them himself.

The final packages will be published in Debian unstable and in Ubuntu
ppa as soon as I get some positive feedback and/or I have time to test
them myself.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>