[Opendnssec-user] Running OpenDNSSEC with 50000 zones

Laurent Bauer l.bauer at mailclub.fr
Tue Feb 22 09:56:11 UTC 2011

On 17/02/2011 11:28, Patrik Wallström wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I have been doing some tests with running OpenDNSSEC with 50000
> zones. My experiences from this experiment has now been published
> on the OpenDNSSEC web site:
>
> http://www.opendnssec.org/2011/02/17/running-opendnssec-with-50000-zones/

Hi,

Thanks for this information, it is particularly useful from a registrar
point of view.
I just have one question about the "Running the enforcer" part :
   we would just like to run the enforcer once, and see what happens:
   ods-signerd -1

Did you mean "ods-enforcerd -1" ?
Sorry if my question looks trivial, I would like to make sure there is
no trick that I don't get yet.

Thanks

	Laurent