[Opendnssec-user] drudger message

Miek Gieben miek.gieben at sidn.nl
Thu Dec 8 14:34:55 UTC 2011

[ Quoting Rickard Bellgrim at 15:24 on December  8 in "Re: [Opendnssec-user] drudger messa"... ]
> > It seems ODS needs to be recompiled to change the default verbosity of
> > the signer.
>
> It is the ods-control script which starts the ods-signerd with -vvv

I can only make out it starts ods-signer (which I think then starts
ods-signerd).

The only reference to 'signerd' is (in both /etc/init.d/ods-control
and /usr/sbin/ods-control):

    signer_pid_file="/var/lib/run/opendnssec/signerd.pid"

In the scripts I'm using. Is there another set of init scripts I'm
not aware of?

grtz Miek