[Opendnssec-user] Re: zone-fetcher not renaming zones after AXFR

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Oct 27 08:49:38 UTC 2010

Hi James,

Could this be because of your quick fix by changing "%s.axfr" to "%s" in
signer/src/tools/zone_fetcher.c:971 already renames the file?

Best regards,

Matthijs