[Opendnssec-user] ods-ksmutil zone add -- Failed to import zone

Sion Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Tue Oct 26 14:58:33 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 26 Oct 2010 11:24:39 am Sebastian Castro wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I'm running OpenDNSSEC 1.2b1 r4141 and I tried the following:
>
> /usr/local/opendnssec/bin/ods-ksmutil zone add --zone srs.net.nz
> --policy nz-srs
> zonelist filename set to /etc/opendnssec/zonelist.xml.
> SQLite database set to: /var/opendnssec/kasp.db
> ERROR: error executing SQL - table zones has no column named signconf
> Failed to Import zone
>
> Did I catch the system in an intermediate unstable version and we should
> expect a change in the database schema?
>
> After reviewing old copies of the kasp.db, I haven't seen that column in
> the 'zones' table.
>
> Any comments are appreciated.

Sorry.

A change was made in revision 3823 that added these columns, so maybe you
created your kasp.db before that revision? In which case you will need to run:

OpenDNSSEC/enforcer/utils/migrate_100827_1.sqlite3

on your database. If it is a fresh database then it indicates that the
database creation script did not get put into place at some point... Check the
file <INSTALL_ROOT>/share/opendnssec/database_create.sqlite3 compared to
OpenDNSSEC/enforcer/utils/database_create.sqlite3

Sion