[Opendnssec-user] adding a zone

Pierre LEBRECH pierre.lebrech at laposte.net
Fri Nov 26 18:15:53 UTC 2010

Hello,

when I add a zone, I use the command "ods-ksmutil". Then, I send a HUP signal to enforcerd to let it create
the XML signconf for the new zone. Then, a HUP signal to ods-signerd fetch the new zone and sign it.

The problem with this process is that all zones are scanned and fetched, just because I add a single zone.

So, my question : Is there an easy way to add a zone, get the zone signed, without scanning all the zones?

Notice : I use ODS version 1.2.0rc2 from tar.gz

Thanks