[Opendnssec-user] Support of old releases

Rickard Bellgrim rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Wed Nov 24 15:35:18 UTC 2010

Hi

We are soon about to do our third release. This means that we currently have to handle three version, namely 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2. In order to not let this list get too large, we have to introduce a maintenance plan for OpenDNSSEC.

The plan is to support the current release and the two most recent ones. The oldest supported release will get deprecated 6 months after a new release has been introduced.

Lets say that v1.3 is released in March 2011, then v1.0 gets deprecated by the end of September 2011.

Any comments on this plan?