[Opendnssec-user] SCA6000 crash while signing.

Rickard Bellgrim rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Mon Nov 1 10:07:27 UTC 2010

On 29 okt 2010, at 05.16, James Dempsey wrote:

> I'm curious to know if anyone else has seen the following SCA6000 crash.  At the time, we were running OpenDNSSEC 1.1.3 with the SCA6000 HSM on Debian Squeeze.

I haven't seen this error before, but our SCA6000 have crashed two times since April. However, we run on Ubuntu with patched redhat drivers. Ubuntu is not a supported platform. We have a test server running on Solaris which have had no problems. So I believe that the drivers for Solaris is much more stable.