[Opendnssec-user] SoftHSM requirements: proposed addition

Bud P. Bruegger bud at ancitel.it
Thu May 27 12:42:52 UTC 2010

On Thu, 27 May 2010 14:31:22 +0200
Roland van Rijswijk <roland.vanrijswijk at surfnet.nl> wrote:

> I like the idea of re-using code as well. But PKCS #11 has some nasty
> peculiarities that will make it hard to proxy one-on-one especially if
> multiple applications or threads are accessing the proxy interface.

For this, it may be interesting to check out how LSM-PKCS11 did it [1].
Not sure whether the code could directly be used.  I believe (but
better check) that it is a BSD-style license but it definitely has a
prominent advertizing-clause.   But definitely something to learn from..

-b

[1] http://www.clizio.com/lsmpkcs11.html