[Opendnssec-user] Sun SCA6000 and on-board USB

Antti Ristimäki aristima at csc.fi
Tue May 11 14:35:22 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I know this is not an OpenDNSSEC specific question, but as I know that
many of you are using Sun SCA6000 HSM, I dare to ask this in this forum.

The problem is that we haven't managed to make the on-board USB work
despite of trying with different USB sticks with different partition
tables etc. For some reason the HSM card doesn't seem to recognize the USB
stick at all. Has anyone else experienced the same problem?

Any tips highly appreciated. Cheers.

Antti