[Opendnssec-user] adding a zone

Gilles Massen gilles.massen at restena.lu
Wed Mar 24 09:46:12 UTC 2010

Thank, yes there is. The documentation links that <Interval> only to
checking for expiration/key rolling - but it seems that between
<Interval> the enforcer does nothing.

So from a newbie perspective I would suggest 2 things:
- making the doc a bit clearer
- having the ods-ksmutil update/zone add/... kick the enforcer (or, if
that's techically difficult) clarify the doc in specifying with the
commands that they are not triggering anything immediately.

--
Fondation RESTENA - DNS-LU
6, rue Coudenhove-Kalergi