[Opendnssec-user] adding a zone

Gilles Massen gilles.massen at restena.lu
Mon Mar 22 17:37:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

Mathieu Arnold wrote:
> | but:
> |# sbin/ods-signer sign dnssec.lu
> | -> Zone dnssec.lu not found
> |
> | The zone was only properly found after an ods-control stop/start.
>
> You need to wait for the enforcer to generate the config for the zone,
> which, depending on the number of zones you have, may take a while.

Well, that's 3 so far. And as I tried different variations of
ods-ksmutil update it took certainly several minutes before I resolved
to a restart.

Is there a schedule the enforcer follows to generate the configs? (i.e.
once every x minutes, or x minutes after config reload)

Best,
Gilles

--
Fondation RESTENA - DNS-LU