[Opendnssec-user] zone fetcher little bug?

Pierre LEBRECH pierre.lebrech at laposte.net
Wed Mar 10 14:34:50 UTC 2010

Hello,

Recently, I have noticed that the reload of test3.com on my hidden
master (with rndc reload), I received that on my ODS machine :

################################# snip
Mar 10 14:36:27 rdb zone_fetcher: zone fetcher received NOTIFY for zone
test2.com
Mar 10 14:36:27 rdb zone_fetcher: zone fetcher transferred zone
test3.com serial 2010030905 successfully

I have 3 zones currently set up : test1.com, test2.com and test3.com

test2.com was the first zone in zonelist.xml.

If I set test1.com to be the first zone in zonelist.xml, then it is this zone
name that comes out in the log file during the notify of test3.com. For that, ODS
must be restarted, otherwise the change of order in zonelist don't have any
effect.

Of course, if there is only one zone in ODS, the test is OK!

Regards