[Opendnssec-user] zonefetch.xml with TSIG

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Mar 3 14:09:57 UTC 2010

Hi Pierre,

hmac-md5 is not a valid algorithm identifier.
Please use hmac-md5.sig-alg.reg.int

I'll add code that accepts the string 'hmac-md5' in the zonefetch as well.

Best regards,

Matthijs