[Opendnssec-user] zonefetch.xml with TSIG

Pierre LEBRECH pierre.lebrech at laposte.net
Tue Mar 2 22:36:37 UTC 2010

Hello,

When I configure ODS to make AXFR without TSIG, zone_fetcher can transfer the zone. But if I use TSIG, it can not.

I tried a manual dig with TSIG and it worked, but within ODS it didn't.

So, where should I look to correct this?

Here is my TSIG statement within zonefetch.xml :

<TSIG>
     <Name>hidden-ods</Name>
     <Algorithm>hmac-md5</Algorithm>
     <Secret>y7ZSL+SXOglczotXGiYxTS2zhMu34QnjCGx0aYg4TqjOyrEsuL9+ZsmLhaHB/QJQeoU63mOyVeqtfTwBxU8oxA==</Secret>
</TSIG>

The name "hidden-ods" is the BIND TSIG key name.

Thanks