[Opendnssec-user] Missinging information in documentation

Fredrik Pettai pettai at nordu.net
Mon Jun 28 22:46:01 UTC 2010

On Jun 28, 2010, at 9:36 AM, Patrik Wallström wrote:
> On Jun 25, 2010, at 8:49 AM, Ondřej Surý wrote:
>
>> http://www.opendnssec.org/documentation/using-opendnssec/
>>
>> -- cut here --
>> =Pre-built Binaries=
>> OpenDNSSEC packages are available for the following systems:
>>
>> FreeBSD and NetBSD  http://pkgsrc.se/wip/opendnssec
>> -- cut here --
>>
>> There should be probably just a reference to
>> http://www.opendnssec.org/download/packages/
>
> Thanks. I updated the wiki documentation. The documentation on using-opendnssec will be updated for the next release.

Actually, opendnssec is now part the main pkgsrc tree, so the pkgsrc-wip references should be removed. (Beta's & RC's might show up in pkgsrc-wip thought...)

So please use these links as references instead:
http://pkgsrc.se/security/softhsm
http://pkgsrc.se/security/opendnssec

Btw. the pkgsrc-2010Q2 freeze is currently ongoing, so once it's done there will be binary packages available

Maybe these links can be of use as a reference for the binary packages:
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/security/softhsm/README.html
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/security/opendnssec/README.html (no binaries here yet, awaiting the pkgsrc-2010Q2 branch)

Re,
/P