[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC AXFR question

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Fri Jun 25 09:31:51 UTC 2010

Hi Volker,

Some more things you can try out:
- - Is the zone fetcher actually running? (you can check with ps). If not,
it might be that it could not open the socket for listening (perhaps due
to privileges). The syslog should tell you why it failed.
- - Does the NotifyListen match the notify configuration settings from bind?

Best regards,

Matthijs