[Opendnssec-user] Re: Summary of the RPM subject

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 08:20:22 UTC 2010

Hi again,

My first set of packages in ready. You can find the SRPMS and x86_64
binary packages at :

http://dev.centos.org/~tim/opendnssec/

I've tested these a bit on a test system here, but I would welcome
more input if these packages work as required.

I'm not a git expert, so how do I add the SPEC files for these
packages to the gitorious ? Of is of you guys willing to do that ?
Then I'll send them to you.

As you can see, I created a sqlite36 package in which I changed the
library version of sqlite, that allows it to be a seperate package
that does not influence the base OS and still allow other packages to
be build with it and let RPM find the correct dependencies.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)