[Opendnssec-user] CentOS build problems

Scott Armitage S.P.Armitage at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jun 7 20:52:06 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've been struggling to build opendnssec v1.1.0 on CentOS 5.5.  After an initial problem getting 4Suite to build I'm now stuck on some Ruby problems.  I think I've got everything mentioned in the dependancies however I'm having no joy building. I haven't had much success googling.  Could anyone point me in the right direction?  This is what I'm getting:

configure: Detecting common OpenDNSSEC settings
checking for ruby... /usr/local/bin/ruby
checking for ruby library syslog... ok
checking for ruby library openssl... ok
checking for ruby library xsd/datatypes... not found
configure: error: Ruby library 'xsd/datatypes' not found
configure: error: ./configure failed for auditor

Thanks

Scott Armitage