[Opendnssec-user] RE: Invitation to OpenDNSSEC Party during IETF 78 in Maastricht

Antoin Verschuren Antoin.Verschuren at sidn.nl
Tue Jul 27 12:56:05 UTC 2010

Hi Everybody,

This is a reminder to all of you who are in Maastricht for the IETF 78.
If you want to join us for the OpenDNSSEC party tomorrow, please collect your entrance ticket for this event now at the SIDN desk.
The SIDN desk is where you all collected your IETF t-shirt.

Tickets will be handed out today and tomorrow on a first come first served basis.
Please show your badge, as the invitations were made personally.
If you receive this email, your name is on the list, but you still need to collect your ticket.
If you do it tomorrow afternoon, chances are that it's sold-out.

Antoin Verschuren

Technical Policy Advisor SIDN
Utrechtseweg 310, PO Box 5022, 6802 EA Arnhem, The Netherlands

P: +31 26 3525500  F: +31 26 3525505  M: +31 6 23368970
mailto:antoin.verschuren at sidn.nl  xmpp:antoin at jabber.sidn.nl  http://www.sidn.nl/