[Opendnssec-user] RRSIG reuse thoughts...

Rick Zijlker rick.zijlker at sidn.nl
Thu Jul 8 12:13:58 UTC 2010

Hey Marco,

The best way to do is, is making sure OpenDNSSEC has no cache to work with. In other words: empty the /var/opendnssec/tmp and /signed directories after every manual resign. This way OpenDNSSEC has no signatures to reuse.

Also, OpenDNSSEC 1.1.0 has an issue with the auditor not accepting InceptionOffset of "0".

Cheers,
Rick